Need to make some money this holiday season? Sometimes when you need money and your all stressed-out, you may miss an opportunity to make money that is front of you! With the holiday season quickly approaching you can make money installing Christmas lights. It’s so simple that anyone can install Christmas lights and with a few bucks, you can ease your holiday stress by putting some easy extra money in your pocket!
To get your small business started:
– You will need 2 ladders, 1 10-20ft. extension, 1 – 6 foot painting ladder.
– Staple gun.
– Bulk hanging hooks, for the lights.
– Test light, to test strands of lights, Maybe good idea carry some replacement bulbs in a tool box, you can get these at Wal-mart.
– Few hammers and nail bags, some hand-tools and a buddy!
You can buy a few indoor-outdoor extension cords and extra bulbs to sell for people that don’t have them.
How to advertise your Christmas lights business:
– You can make few thousand fliers and pass them out.
– Buy some cheap ad space in a local widely read publication.
To help sales you can add that proceeds help local homeless or children, people always like to help a good cause!
– Careful not to damage the house with the ladder, tape rags to the ladder so you don’t scratch the gutters.
– Careful how you fasten the lights to the house. You don’t want to damage the house.
– Ladders are very dangerous, always work with a buddy and have him hold the ladder.
And if you want to take this idea to the next level you can also, start a WordPress blog and collect payments with Paypal.
…and don’t forget when Christmas is over, go door to door ask to take them down!
Have a great holiday season!