Here’s the thing, Arizona is probably getting excessively bad press over the proposed legislation which would criminalize living in the state illegally, Arizona Immigration Law SB1070 201. What with California wanting to boycott the state and MLB players threatening walk outs during spring training. But there will definitely be some upsides suggesting that Arizona might become a good place to live. Here are the top ten reasons to move to Arizona:
1. Getting rid of illegals will free up tons of parking.
2. There will be plenty of lawn maintenance and ditch digging jobs available!
3. I won’t have to speak Spanish at the drive-thru of Taco Bell.
4. It will be very relaxed because of all the boycotts. Nobody will be there but John McCain.
5. I hear Sarah Palin is buying a winter residence there.
6. You won’t have to talk to your neighbor in Spanish.
7. TV’s in public locations will be broadcasting programming in English.
8. Public School classes will be cut in half.
9. Going to DMV will seem less like a trip to Tijuana.
10. The donkey show will go back to Nogales.