I have made this video tutorial on – how to post products from your blog to your Facebook like page.
Most of you reading this already know about Facebook marketing and different affiliate marketing techniques. As a matter of fact, I think some of Facebook’s success can be directly related to affiliate marketing community. This doesn’t really help Facebook with all this money changing hands, Facebook is not getting one cent, and is struggling to monetize its service. This is on top of rumors circling about trying to charge members for Facebook. It will be interesting to see if Facebooks fate will be the same as craigslist, where a good portion of its development will be spent shielding other users from aggressive marketing. Read more
Jobs of any kind are hard to come be these days, and if you are having a hard time well you are not alone. Many people are taking pay-cuts just to put food on the table! Ex CEO now drives pizza and makes $7.00 bucks and hour. This is where you find out if your hot girlfriend really loves you! So you really thought when she said, “I love fat balding guys.” She was actually serious? Nothing stirs up hate like a little lack of money. So how bad is this recession? It would be hard to comment on the true effects of what happen in our economy.
It is a great time to hire someone, if you are in the market for employee, your in luck. The market is flooded with over qualified people at bargain prices. Employers are doing their best to get the most for the least amount of money. Working for free, is just a waste of time.
Workers telecommuting from overseas is going to be the next big boom. People will cross our borders in a much different ways in our near future, via our computers. Cyber-immigration, the cost is low, the service is great and very reliable! But these people come armed, they are highly educated and very dedicated.
30 days outsourcing in India – A laid off programmer from the US goes to India looking for his job. What he found is probably something he would’ve never imagined.
So how can you to come out on top?
Establish friendships, it is very interesting Facebook has emerged so successful. The people that you know are going to be the ones you can count on for support, building lasting friendships will secure your future. So network!
If you need a change of scenery, and looking reinvent yourself let me recommend a few places. (some food for thought)
– Living in RVs is making a big come back, besides you can live on the beach for $800.00 a month in park fees. How bad can that be waking up next to the ocean. Or you can ruff it and stay at Wal-Mart as they welcome RV over night parking. RV parks are cutting deals, attendance is way down. Why not, camp out till the market comes back!
– Oklahoma City is having a tech boom! That’s right, companies like sprint are paying good money, housing is cheep and its the bible belt! The fishing is great, so how bad can it be. (When I was younger I spent a few years in Oklahoma, I kind of liked it.)
– Texas is also doing very well, you might want to considering moving if you are in debt, as they also have very favorable consumer protection laws, making nearly impossible for debt collectors to touch you. Bud Hibbs <<< if your in debt, this is your guy.
– If you don’t need a job, you might want to consider moving to Michigan. You can buy a house for about the cost of a VCR.
– California, there is a mass exodus going on. but if your in health care, your in luck!
– Blackhawk Colorado, if you anything about gambling, you got the job! I am not joking.
– Start a WordPress blog for under 10 bucks!